I did a little baking this evening. I made Tim some Crumb Cake. He usually brings it to work to share because we would never eat it all. He always comes home with an empty pan so I don't think the guys at Freightliner mind!


I made myself some Blueberry Crisp. Which I will also probably bring some to work because I will not eat nearly half of it. Tim doesn't really like it, I guess he isn't a big blueberry fan. I've already ate 2 pieces. It's so delicious after it cools off a little but the blueberries are still warm. MMMMM!
7 comments:
Looks yummy!
Hell with bring it to work... bring some to your friends and FAMILY HELLLLLOOOO!!!! YUM!
You're a bakin' fool!!! I have never made either of those things, but the crumb cake looks yummy. I'm with Tim on the blueberry thing ;)
I am with Karen! Share the wealth! AND I am not with Colleen on the blueberry thing- I love blueberry everything!
Kristie makes some killer blueberry pancakes... to die for!!!! She is for sure a baking fool though she got that from our mother!
YUMMY!!!! I LOVE blueberry anything!!
**Wipes the drool from his face**
Blueberry Crisp.
It looks delicious!
Post a Comment