Sunday, October 14, 2007

(me saying) Spank-ity Spank Spank, Spank-ity Spank Spank (while hoping around the living room)

Me love those Patriots!! I was definitely nervous about tonight's game. And for awhile it looked like the Cowgirls really had a chance to win! But, geez... was it 12 penalties? I suppose they had to do SOMETHING! And that yummy Welker - I could snack on him for awhile! =o) What do you think Rick? Pretty delicious looking!!! I don't think the Pats will go undefeated, as much as I would like that to happen it just doesn't seem realistic. For now, 6-0 settles very well with me!!
Next year I WILL have tickets to at least 1 game! And I WILL be 1 of those crazy people - painted face, crazy wig, no shirt... haha, just kidding! I'd have a shirt on!

12 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Well, I don't usually look at men like that! LOL! Pats look like the class of the NFL and either them or Indy will win the Super Bowl- probably the Pats! Very impressive win today though in Dallas! Pats offense is very talented and hard to stop!

Colleen said...

You know you do. You talk about how yummy Brad Pitt is ALL THE TIME!!

:D

Rick Jordan said...

You're right- I am a closet gay! LOL! All gay men like hunting, fishing, football and boobs!

Kristie said...

... and you forgot one... Brad Pitt!! =o)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had come over to watch the game... Jason wasn't into it as much as I was! Great game though lil' scare for a moment but the Patriot beat the lil cowgirls!!!! he doesn't USUALLY look at men like that but he is saying YES! haha.. Keyword there is USUALLY!!! SMACK!!!!!!!

Artistically Twisted said...

Ya know I hear Rick ALL the time saying how Yummy Welker is...

It's Always... Welker,Welker,Welker... Yuuuuuuuuuuuummy!

Break me off a piece o' THAT!

:0)

Rick Jordan said...

OK, hunting, fishing, football and Brad Pitt! I'd like to see if he likes sausage! LOL

Rick Jordan said...

I totally missed the whole no shirt thing until this time! TOO funny!

Colleen said...

You'd like to see his sausage!!!!!!!??????

Rick Jordan said...

NO you fool! Read it again!

Colleen said...

You'd like to see if he'd like your sausage!!!!???

Rick Jordan said...

YES! Only the guy giving is really gay- not the guy receiving! LOL