Friday, October 12, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would probably put pictures up so as soon as I knew you were done with the pumpkin I came here to check it out. I wanna carve one too! It looks good Kris, I bet you had a lot of fun!

Kristie said...

It was fun!! I hadn't carved a pumpkin for at least 10 years! I think I'll get another one and try to be more creative!

Anonymous said...

I know I haven't Done it in about 5 years since I was in NC and Niki and I carved some. Make sure I am there with you so I can join in on the fun! :o)

Colleen said...

LOVE those pictures in the dark!!!! NEAT!!

Rick Jordan said...

I like the lit up pumpkin pictures, too! I can't wait for Dallas-New England today! I am thinking Philly cheese steaks and A1 and a couple of beers for the game! Yummy!

Kristie said...

I'm almost nervous about this game! I'm hoping the Pat's have their mean faces on! I don't know much about the Cowboys. I did hear someone on TV say they're a great team, but they have some distinct weak spots.

Rick Jordan said...

Definitely NOT picking sides in this one- you are a Pats fan and my brother is a die hard 'Boys fan and I know he is nervous, too!