So, Nicole posted this thing about her favorite TV shows and asked what everyone else watchs. Please keep in mind we do not have cable!! Here it goes:
Shows I watch all the time:
Ghostwhisperer
Criminal Minds
CSI
Jericho
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
Desperate Housewives
Kid Nation - okay, so it's a little retarded at times, but I'm hooked!!
Stuff we get on Netflix:
Weeds
Deadliest Catch
Shows I watch some of the time:
Greys Anatomy
Without a Trace
My Name is Earl
House
Friends
I think that's about it. I don't think there is really much else to choose from on regular TV. When I list out the shows I watch I didn't realize I watched that many. I was one of those "I don't watch much TV" people. Guess I'm wrong!!
6 comments:
Nice list!
Sean LOVES Deadliest Catch!!
You watch Kid NAtion? Maybe you can fill me in. I read Rosie Odonells blog and she has mentioned a few times something about getting turned off the whole show because of giving a pretty girl 20,000 or something? What is she talking about?
The "pretty girl" is this really bratty, bossy girl who is one of the 4 "leaders", but everyone is sick of her. The 20,000 is awarded to one of the kids each week for working hard. the 4 leaders pick the kid who they think deserves it. No, it's not the greatest show, but some of the kids I find really funny.
So did she mean that they gave it to her just because the girl is pretty... not because what she does?
Great list.
We have watched Deadliest Catch a couple of times, it is pretty good.
No, the pretty girl didn't get the gold star (20,000). She can't because she's one of the leaders. So I'm not sure what Rosie is talking about!
Post a Comment