Wednesday, October 10, 2007
You have got to be kidding me!!!
I got a letter today saying how this company is only going to interview the 3 applicants that have "experience" in the field. I DIDN'T EVEN GET AN INTERVIEW AND I GOT AN "unfortunately" YOU'RE-NOT-THE-GIRL-FOR-US LETTER!! What the heck am I going to do? I'm really not having much luck finding any jobs. There are like a million nursing jobs advertised, but I find a paralegal job advertised like once every 30 days! I have a different job I'm applying for - not a paralegal job. I guess I have to let go of the paralegal idea and just find myself a job!! =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, sorry to hear that. That job just wasn't made for you I guess. I am suprised you didn't call me ealier to tell me. I know everything will work out in time the way it is supposed to. Just take a breath and keep at it. Love ya
Karen is right- stay patient and everything will work out!
I hate those letters. They suck ass.
Post a Comment