Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Not a good time
Monday I had an impacted wisdom tooth removed. I stayed awake for the process for 2 reasons, you heal quicker and it costs about $200-$300 less. I had no idea when a tooth is impacted it means they must SAW it away from the jawbone! First off, I felt absolutely NO PAIN during this procedure. But the loud saw noise was almost scary! Lucky me, (or unlucky) I have strong jaw which made this procedure more difficult. My cheek is pretty swollen. I was given Vicodin for the pain... NEVER AGAIN! I took 2 on Monday and felt fine, just tired... But Tuesday early morning I woke up NOT FEELING GOOD!! The very little I ate on monday was no longer in my body. (which could be part of the reason I got sick, I could barely eat anything!) I slept almost all day yesterday - and did not take anymore pain medication!!! Today I'm feeling better and I went to work (I'm on lunch break right now). I still look like a squirrel with 1 cheek full of acorns. I wouldn't be surprised if it bruises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ouch! Sounds like you have had a pretty crappy week! Hope things go better for you!
Man o man I am not looking forward to getting mine out I hope I don't have such a tough jaw. You have been a champ though!! love ya
=o) Rocky Rocky Rocky!!
YIKES!!! I would have died, literally!! Your dentist stories are just making me hate the dentist more!!
I can't believe you stayed awake through that, NO FREAKING WAY!! I could never do that!!
Post a Comment