
Ringing in the New Year in a BIG way... o wait, no I'm not. We went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's (had a gift card from Christmas, ya we can be cheap sometimes). I ate A LOT! It was really yummy!! I think we're going over to Jared and Leigh's a little later. Jared works until 10:00 so we're waiting for him to get out - if I can stay up that late, once I get bored I just want to go to bed. I don't think we'll be doing much over there either. Although, they mentioned the other night that they got a game set with a bunch of drinking games in it. That's what I call a good time... drinking games! *sarcasm* I don't like to be forced to drink. And I like to stick to my own drinking speed...which happens to be SLOW! I'm sure I'll still have a good time!! They just got a Wii and they have Mario Galaxy - very cool game! I think I'm finally getting pushed over the edge about getting a Wii. I couldn't seem to justify it in the past because neither Tim or I really play a lot of video games, but I think it would be a lot of fun to have. I said I would like one for my birthday, but that isn't until May. I thought I could sell my Game Cube and the games I have and use that money for the Wii. I've sold some of my Game Cube games on Amazon and got $25 each and I still have 7 others....so I think that idea would work. Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful New Years! Happy 2008!
2 comments:
I think you should totally get a Wii!!
We were totally cheap and used a gift card we got for Christmas for dinner last night too. LOL!
We made up for it by spending plenty at the movies though!
Happy New Years to you, too! Hope you guys had fun! We did next to nothing! We didn't even see 1200! lol
Post a Comment