Sunday, December 30, 2007

"Favorite" 25 Movies

I use the term favorite loosely when putting together this list. I'm sure I'll forget about some movies... and I agree with Colleen, a favorite is more like a movie you could watch again and again. so... here it goes (in no particular order - just as they come to mind):

1. Wedding Planner
2. Star Wars
3. Lord of the Rings
4. The Sweetest Thing
5. Closer
6. The Italian Job
7. Lord of War
8. Dazed & Confused
9. XMen
10. Failure to Launch
11. How to lose a guy in 10 days
12. The Notebook
13. Evan Almighty
14. Pretty Woman
15. If Only
16. Office Space
17. Sweet November
18. Tommy Boy
19. V for Vendetta
20. Chasing Amy
21. Ice Age
22. Miss Congeniality
23. Stigmata
24. Sweet Home Alabama
25. Save the Last Dance

3 comments:

Colleen said...

How could I forget about TOMMY BOY!!!!!????

You want clean towel?
You want me fluff pillow?
You want me jerk you off?

WHAT KIND OF HOTEL IS THIS!!!!??

lol!!

Colleen said...

You know what else I forgot!? DIRTY DANCING!!!! Watching it RIGHT NOW ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha you got some good movies on that list. There are actually a couple that I don't think I have heard of or atleast haven't seen. Well ok maybe just one but whateve! hahaha