Okay, so.. I have some good news. I got a call from that attorney's office already. They want to set up another interview so I can meet the other partner. YAY! This has to be good news, right? I'll be meeting with him next week! I'm hoping this job really works out for me! Maybe it's all that praying that Tim's Nana is doing - huh Janice? =o)
These pics are of my cousin. Who happens to be ONLY 4 years old (as of about 1 week ago). He's such a rugged kid - not so much a "fat belly", but big all over!! =o) He wears a friggin' 7t! Although, the pants are rolled up to his knees! I hate to pick on him, but seriously... It blows my mind how big he is.

4 comments:
7!!!?? LOL!!!
I won't congratulate you YET.... but I think I will be soon!!!!!!!!
I beleive that has to be very good news, but I also will not congratulate you yet either but I will agree with colleen on I think I will be soon enough.
Spence is a friggin monster!!!!!
hahaha!!!
I will say good luck! To you and the Pats! I think if the Pats win the Super Bowl, they will be the best team ever! Three more games you have to worry about though! My season in all likely hood ends today! I guess I will take 9-7 though- I was thinking 6-10 before the year started!
Post a Comment