Thursday, December 27, 2007
A couple days late....
Christmas was absolutely wonderful!! I was very happy with everything I got (MY PALM, telescope, a beautiful necklace from Tim -- first piece of jewelry he has bought for me). I got Tim is ROKR, he was very excited! I also got him some new speakers for his computer, clothes, and some random stuff.
I had my interview today. It went very very well!! I think I'd really like this office. They will be getting back to me in a couple of weeks. I'm not really excited about the health insurance, but I knew it wasn't going to be that great considering they are a small office. But the 401k is good. The hours are the same (except they have "summer hours" which I meant to ask what that was, but I forgot). I assume summer hours would be less than normal hours. I'm going to continue searching for a job just in case this one doesn't work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Christmas came and went so fast!!! Feels like it hasn't even come yet. I had a great Christmas and Christmas eve at you place. I really hope you get that job. By the way you told me about it; it seems to have gone really well! How could they not have loved you and want to hire you.. Hello a give in! haha <3 ya
I *heart* my palm!!!
Karen, Where is you blog????
HELLOOOO!!
Post a Comment