Had a great time at the Jordan Christmas Party!! Did some gift swaping, some major munching and a little Wii playing (notice Nicole above - the Rayman running record holder!)
LOL- great blog! I had a blast as usual! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and take care of business against the Giants! We need MAJOR help to get in the playoffs now! Looks like your undefeated season is safe! LOL!
Good times!! I have got to get myself a Wii one of these days. I will be over to your place all the time with it Kris. I loved the bowling when we were in NY. No Guitar Hero unless I am alone until I got good at it. hahaha
2 comments:
LOL- great blog! I had a blast as usual! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and take care of business against the Giants! We need MAJOR help to get in the playoffs now! Looks like your undefeated season is safe! LOL!
Good times!! I have got to get myself a Wii one of these days. I will be over to your place all the time with it Kris. I loved the bowling when we were in NY. No Guitar Hero unless I am alone until I got good at it. hahaha
Thanks for everything for Christmas!! Love ya!
Post a Comment