Thursday, December 20, 2007

OH Happy Day!

Okay, so... most of you may recall I was having some job issues. Well, I haven't mentioned much about it because I have been working in a new position that I really like. I very much wanted this position to be made permanent, but it isn't going to happen. The lady I have been working for wants me to stay, but due to "budget" I will not be staying. I could apply for a teller position, but... no thanks! Anyway, getting to the happy stuff... I got an interview set up with Tucker & Dostie Law Office for a paralegal position. I really hope I get it!! If I don't get it... well, never mind we won't talk about the "if I don't get it" part right now. The interview is next week, but I'm not going to jinx it by giving away the day and time! =o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the day it is I know the day it is!!! hahahaha I really hope it goes well for you. I am excited for you. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!

Kristie said...

YAY! Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

WAHOO TO CHRISTMAS!!!! I want presents!!! hehe

Rick Jordan said...

I was actually thinking about that the other day- that you hadn't mentioned much about it! Don't sell yourself short- you are too smart and talented to work in a job you are overqualified for! Plus you have to start making me nephews and nieces soon! LOL Christmas is getting SO close! I LOVE being Santa! My favorite night of the year!

Julie said...

I hope you get it! Is it an RE paralegal? Title searches and stuff? That is a fun job. I did it for a few years. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

This has to be it!!! I'll get my mother, the "Prayer warrior," right on it for you. Merry, Merry Christmas!