
I volunteered to wrap gifts at the Red Cross station in the Mall. It was SOOOO slow! It would of been fun had there been more than 10 people in a 4 hour time period - well, considering there were like 5 other people. It was fun to make the presents pretty. There was a lot of wrapping paper, ribbons and bows! I thought it would be busier since it's getting close to Christmas. Now I think I'm going to pick up some ribbon and make some of my gifts all pretty!!
Just one more week!! I can't wait for Christmas! It takes forever to get here, but I know it's going to fly right by. But that's okay because I'll have a bunch of new stuff!! =o)
3 comments:
I think it is taking longer to get here becaue we were done shopping early this year!! I am excited though but it doe go by far to fast!
I *heart* ribbon!!!!!!!
I *heart* ribbon!!!!!!!
Post a Comment