Sunday, December 16, 2007
Gingerbread Houses and Shrek the Third!
Sean and Jessi spent the night last night. We had a good time. We made gingerbread houses or rather we decorated gingerbread houses... I bought them pre-made.

Than we watched Shrek the Third and Polar Express. Jessi passed out fairly early, she mentioned she had been up late with her friends the night before. Sean was up for awhile watching Polar Express. Tim and I went into bed around 9:45 and Sean was still up watching the movie. The kids were well behaved. Sean got a little crazy at times but than again he did eat half the frosting for the gingerbread house and a ton of candy on top of it! Sean got upset with Tim once and threatened to go home, but this morning he said he didn't want to leave. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Awww... great pics!!! It's weird to go to a blog and see pics of your own kids and not have been there... does that make sense??
WOW DOES SEAN NEED A HAIRCUT, OR WHAT!! ROFL!!!
I know what you mean, Colleen! Thank you guys for watching them! They said they had a great time! He doesn't need a haircut- he looks fine! Nice pictures, Kristie!
Sean looks so different with his hair longer. Not that I have ever met him but from the pictures I have seen on Colleen & Ricks Pages. HAHA Looks like you guy had a great time though! Time to pop out a couple of you own!!!! huh huh What do you say!??? haha
I'm sure it is weird to see pics of your kids on my blog! =o) I'm glad the kids had fun!!
NO KIDS!! We need to get married first!
That isn't ALWAYS how it works! LOL
And their is nothing more romantic than a shotgun wedding! LOL
YEAH! POP OUT SOME KIDS!!
Then I can have pics of YOURS on MY blog!!!
the way his hair is in that last picture he looks like the guys in Dum b and Dumber...lol!
You guys are ridiculous!! =o)
Karen- are you coming to our Christmas party Saturday?
Post a Comment