Monday, December 10, 2007

Guar-an-tee (this blog is not for you sports haters)

So, you (you being Anthony Smith from the Steelers) think you can walk into the house of the mighty Patriots and talk a lot of smack without getting your ASS handed to you? I DON'T THINK SO DARLIN'!!! No rookie is going to get away with saying "we're going to beat the Pat's, I guarantee it". You just got yourself a big fat bulls eye attached to your face!! And boy did we hit that target! You gave the Patriots the boost they needed to get back on the winning track (not that they were really ever off). You like to think you will meet them again and maybe with a little luck you will, but I'll give you 2 guesses as to the outcome of that game. Hmm... I'm going to give you a hint... rip you a new one!! Picking up what I'm putting down? Well, the Patriots answered your "guarantee" with a big ole beat down on the field. Next time you need to remember to keep your mouth shut!! NOBODY likes someone who's going to run their mouth - your teammates were also not impressed by you running your mouth! Keep the cool guy act for your friends and just play the damn game!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA Excellent blog; I like it!!! You couldn't be anymore right though!

Rick Jordan said...

We actually MIGHT meet this year! You will be in the Super Bowl and it will either be us or the Cowboys from the AFC! IF the Vikings and Pats play in Foxboro next year, we are SO going! We are rich you know! lol