Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh, Christmas Tree

We decorated our tree yesterday morning. I forgot how picky Tim is about where the lights are positioned and than the garland and then the ornaments. Today he was still frigging around with it!! RIDICULOUS! But I said "kristie, pick your battles" and just sat back while he did his thing!! He put the lights on first and he said it was my turn to help and told me to put on the garland. I said, no way! All he would do is follow right behind me and fix it all. So I just put ornaments on. =o)

I've put some presents under the tree, but not all. Some of the gifts are for the Jordan's. =o) Speaking of the Jordan's, Tim and I have the kids next week! I'd like to plan something fun. any ideas? What's fun for a 12 year old AND a 5 year old?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristie said...

make gingerbread houses??

Anonymous said...

We had fun with that last year, but Sean was kind of a loose cannon and that pissed Jessi off cuz she wanted it to be pretty...lol!!! Maybe decorate xmas cookies (cuz then Sean can be wild with his and Jessi can be meticulous with hers)?? Make paper chains? Popcorn/cranberry garland? A xmas countdown calendars? We haven't rented Shrek the 3rd yet either. They saw it at the movies, but that was a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

VERY pretty tree, btw!!

Kristie said...

YAY! Great ideas. =o) I could get 2 gingerbread house kits? But Tim likes the cookie idea (cuz than he can eat them!) Tim also likes the movie idea. THANKS!

Rick Jordan said...

Very nice tree! Colleen is right about the ginger bread house thingy though! I remember that fiasco!

Anonymous said...

Very nice tree!! I am so excited for xmas!!!! A few more things and I am done!