Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Decorating and Wrapping

We did a little decorating tonight for Christmas. Thursday we're going to pick up a tree and let it settle so we can decorate it on Saturday. I usually don't like to spend money on silly decorations for holidays, but I think for Christmas I am going to make an exception this year! Tomorrow I'd like to head over to Family Dollar and get some cheap decorative stuff. Tim and I both are very excited for Christmas! If I haven't mentioned it already my 2nd favorite part of the Christmas season is wrapping presents. So tonight I'm going over to a friend of mine to wrap some presents with her. She has a son (5 years old) and her boyfriend has 3 boys (between 5-11 years old). So she has a ton of toys to wrap! YAY!!! I'll be in wrapping heaven! I'm going over later because we need to wait for her son to go to bed (the other boys are at their moms).

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I hate wrapping presents but I am a guy and think it is genetic! LOL! You can wrap mine though- I wouldn't mind!

Anonymous said...

I wrapped all of mine last night. I love wrapping... well I love wrapping the presents I got for people hahaha :o)

Colleen said...

I too hate wrapping!! Thank goodness for TIM!!