We left NY a day early because of the nasty storm coming along (that is now here). I had a wonderful time visiting with my family. We did some figuring while we were down there and realized it had been 11 years since we had last seen each other. My aunts and uncles now have kids (the kids are 8 and 4). I think I played more Wii bowling than anything else! =o) The ride was really long - 9 1/2 hrs there because of city traffic! But it was a little over 8 hrs home.

This is Lea and Anthony they are both 8 and INSANELY well behaved!! LOVE'M!!! (the pic looks half dark and half normal because Mikela took the picture and her finger covered half the flash).

This is Mikela. She is 4 and the wild one of the bunch! She's very funny and adorable!!
And this is my dad and my grandfather (poppy).
I'm happy to be home, but I did not want to leave so quickly. It was very sad to say goodbye, but this time we will not wait so long to visit again. We're planning on going down again in May.
7 comments:
What an awesome blog! Sounds like you had a really nice time! Glad you guys beat the storm back- it is NASTY out! Did you get to see the Vikings score? The planted Detroit 42-10 and people were actually bitching that WE ran the score up! LOL! Good luck against Baltimore tonight! Hope the Pats limit out on Ravens tonight!
Sounds like you had a good time.
That Wii bowling is addicting
Rick - haha! You liked it when they ran up the score didn't you! =o)
Jerry - I think I spent more time hanging with the kids than with the adults! =o)
Glad you had a good time!! You seemed like you weren't too thrilled about going... so it's great that all the hassle was worth it!
Yeah, I liked it!
I can't see the picture of Mikela? Well if it weren't for a certain someone I believe we wouldn't have left early. We shall be going back soon though! I had a great time though!
Disregard my comment it showed up once I went back to it. Not the best picture of her but we didn't get to take the pictures we wanted!
Post a Comment