Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last minute trip to NY

Yup! Going to NY tomorrow morning. Dad calls me this morning (7:57 to be exact) and left me a message saying he is heading out to NY in the morning and would like Karen and I to come. Dad is from NY and some of his family still lives their. My grandfather has been in and out of the hospital with a bleeding ulcer over the past few months. He also suffers from parkinsons disease. I wasn't real excited about the very last minute trip, but I don't want to regret not going. So, we're going down for a few days and coming home on Monday. I haven't been to NY to visit my family in like 8 or 10 years. I picked up some snacks for the ride. I'm bringing a book, but I doubt I'll read it because I tend to get car sick. BLAH! I'll probably bring my laptop too... ugh this is going to be such a boring ride!!!

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

Hope you have a nice trip! I HATE Baltimore so give them a reality check this weekend! Go Pats and Go Vikings!