Sunday, January 20, 2008

AFC Champions

Happy to see the Patriots pulled off the win against the Chargers today. Wasn't much of a game - a little boring to watch. The Packers Giants game is much more exciting!! GO GIANTS! =o) Sorry Rick, I'm a closet Eli fan... I feel bad for him because everyone gives him such a hard time. And it must suck to have to always live in the shadow of your amazing older brother! Where is Peyton now? Sittin' at home!! He isn't even at the game tonight. Tim and I went to Jared and Leigh's to watch the game which was fun. We're planning on having a little super bowl party here with all the fixings (lots of food and lots of beer). Tim went to bed like an hour ago (for those of you doing the math... that was 8:30!) he has to work tomorrow, but I don't! wahooo!! I got a chick flick from Netflix so I'll be all over that one tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Pats game was pretty boring I actually didnt it watch it all the way through. The Giants and Packers game was MUCH more interesting!!! What movie did you get?? I am so there for the Super Bowl party!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

The Pats game was pretty boring! The Packer's game was good and I hate Favre so much that half way through, I started routing for the Giants! I guess it is in my DNA to NEVER rout for that man! Even when I want him to retire and move on to farming or something other than beating my team! I am not bitter though! LOL

Kristie said...

I thought you said you wanted the packers to win ... for Favre? No...

Rick Jordan said...

I wanted the Packers to win for ME! When he retires, the Vikings regain supremacy in the NFC North so that was my whole reasoning behind it! Plus, Favre was the only guy left that could give the Pats a game- and I want a close Super Bowl- entertaining and exciting, not just a blow out!

Kristie said...

I think the giants will surprise us with a good game.

Rick Jordan said...

Could happen!