Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Happy

I'm really happy in my new position(s) at the bank. I have been so busy. I used to go from one task... finish that, then go to something else finish that and so on. Now, I have multiple things going at the same time. I like having lots to do, sounds silly, but it really helps the day go by and I feel like I work better when I have a lot on my plate. YAY!!

Okay, back to watching the Biggest Loser. =o)

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

That is really good to hear! I am sorry that the Pats lost! You are the only Pats fan I know that I really felt bad for- you and Karen!

Kristie said...

Yeah. We're pretty much DISTRAUGHT! Right after the game I just couldn't say anything ... I just got up and started cleaning up the apartment. =/

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought I was seriously going to cry once they lost... I thought this just can't be happening. When I went to work the next day I just didn't even want to talk about it!!!!

I am so glad you are happy with your job that makes life so much better!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

I have been there! '98 when my team went 15-1 and did the exact same thing! They kept playing with the Falcons and never put them away! We would have beat Denver, too! I am glad you are liking your new job! Karen is right- it makes it easier!