Saturday, March 29, 2008

Housewarming Gift

My mom and her boyfriend surprised Tim and I with a new grill today!! They also bought hot dogs and hamburgers so we could have a BBQ! It's a pretty nice grill! I'm getting pretty anxious to move into the house. We've done so much work in such a short time! It's awesome! Everything is really coming together nicely.






P.S. >I like getting gifts so keep'm coming people!!! LOL =o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a REALLY nice grill!!! CONGRATS!!

Rick Jordan said...

I second that! Very nice grill!

Anonymous said...

The food off it isn't bad eat'n either! haha It was very hard for me to keep the secret from Kristie since my mom just had to tell me they were getting it.

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- not a good secret keeper, huh Karen?

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't tell her so I can keep a secret but one I know something people aren't supposed to know Kristie is the one I tell but since the secret was for her who am I to tell hahaha

Rick Jordan said...

Very true! LOL