Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Exhausted and loving it

Last night we were out to the house until 11:15. Tonight we stayed until about 10:00. We have got a lot done so far in just 2 days. By the time the weekend rolls around we are going to be in awesome shape and I think during the week next week we'll start getting a few things moved in. We have the spare bedroom painted (yup, it's purple!) Tonight we got our bedroom painted (we kept it yellow it just needed a fresh coat). My grandparents stopped by with supper and my gramp finished painting our bedroom. He's such a perfectionist he just sorta took over! haha!! He also put up our new light in the bedroom. A booby light as Sean would call it. That's all I could think of when I was at Home Depot looking for a new light. Every light was a booby light - they're rather popular. We've painted the bedroom doors, baseboards in some areas, some closets...and other random stuff. Tomorrow I plan to tackle the bathroom and get the paint touched up in there, clean it up and get out shower curtain and stuff set up. I can't believe how fast we are getting it done. Tim's done a great job cleaning up the basement. It is the most cleanest basement I have ever seen!!! Tonight I think we started to get a little cranky. It's been exhausting these past couple of days, but it's all so worth it!

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Vikings colors! Love It!

Kristie said...

HAHA!!! Great! I'm glad you like it. Surprisingly Tim picked it out. I thought he was kidding about getting purple at first.

Rick Jordan said...

Want a Fat Head of Peterson? It would look good with your color scheme!