Monday, March 24, 2008

And we're homeowners

Wow! This day was stressful. We had a small hurdle to get over at closing, but everything is fine now. We went out to the house tonight and started some cleaning and I started taping the 2nd bedroom. I actually think I'm going to get a lot done on Wednesday and Thursday. There seemed to be less painting than I had originally thought. Tim just didn't want to leave the house tonight. I was actually pretty ready to go. I felt mentally exhausted and was in need of some food!! We got home around 8:30 and I feel like my mind is going a 100 miles a minute trying to figure out "what to do next". We have a butt load of laundry, but it's really not something either of us want to choose over working on the house.





Tim worked on his first project - hanging our coat rack!

Check out our Amazon Wishlist!!

8 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for the house warming party! Nice job on the coat rack, Tim!

Anonymous said...

WOW, how amazing... it is so weird to think you own a house.. I mean hello it feels like we were just 2 little girls playing camp and/or store in the hallways of the old trailer!!! hahah Good times! I am so happy for you too though! WAHOO! Love ya

Nicole said...

Congrats!! I am sure if you drop off all of your laundry out at Rick and Colleen's house, Rick will get that all done for ya! LOL!!

Kristie said...

HAHA! I like that idea Nicole!

Rick Jordan said...

I only do ONE woman's laundry! LOL- I am kind of like that! And I don't feel like it was just yesterday that I was playing Star Wars with my brother! It seems like 100 years ago!

Nicole said...

I bet you $100 rick, that if I brought out a basket of laundry you would throw it in with the rest of the laundry without a second thought.
From what I have heard you are like a machine in that laundry room!

Anonymous said...

He is a TOTAL machine in the laundry room and I GUARANTEE he wouldn't notice!!

Rick Jordan said...

OK, I AM a machine in the laundry room BUT I would notice clothes that weren't my wife's! Plus I was joking about being a 'one woman laundry' guy! You'd win- I'd do your laundry with no questions asked! I wouldn't even complain but my wife might! She doesn't like to share me! LOL