
It is the day before closing. Just 27 hours and we will be homeowners!! I was up until almost 1:00 last night working on our wish list for the house. Tim stayed up with me until about 12:00, but he had to work today. We're not expecting to get everything from the list, but I think it'll give some people a good idea of what we are looking for. Because Tim and I have been living on our own for awhile we both have most everything we would need for the house. Although, there are a few things we would like to replace. Karen is going to buy us a dresser because Tim and I don't have one!!! Right now we use those plastic drawers you can get at Wal-Mart. haha! Very Classy! Today Karen and I are going out to lunch. That is if anything is open! I went out to do laundry and realized everything is closed - duh! Karen and I are probably going to do a little more shopping for the house. Some stuff Tim and I have bought on our own includes: kitchen table, night stand, tv stand, bathroom accessories (rug, shower curtain, towel holder), bedroom curtains and a new bedspread. I'd like to get some living room curtains today, Karen and I will check out some dressers (again, if anything is open), and then just look around for decorative/miscellaneous stuff.
I'm so excited. It's almost not real. I talked with Tim earlier and we both can't stop thinking about the house! I just can't wait to get started!! I'm taking Wednesday and Thursday off this week. I'll probably pack some food and spend the entire day out to the house both days. I'm hoping to get a good jump start on things so over the weekend I'll have a better take on what I'd like to get some help with. Colleen and Karen have offered to help and I might be able to drag my mom into it as well. =o) YAY!!
2 comments:
Well... you know a kick's as good as a poke to the dead horse so no need to cry over spilled milk ;)
WOW WOW TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!!!
Post a Comment