Thursday, March 20, 2008

AHHHHJIBBAAHHHHH

I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE FINALLY HAVE OUR LOAN SCHEDULED TO CLOSE FOR:

MONDAY 24TH @ 2:00
WE ARE GOING TO BE HOME OWNERS!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAHHHOOOOOOOO!!! How fricken exciting! Super happy for you!

Rick Jordan said...

How awesome is that! I am SO excited for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS! Oh, sorry I didn't replace your wiper blades! LOL

Kristie said...

HAHA! And come to find out neither did Tim.

Rick Jordan said...

OK, I am sure no one else knows what we are talking about! I got to work the other morning and got a text message that said, "did you put my new wiper blades on?" So, I didn't even look at the name since I figured it was my wife and I am looking at it thinking, "She has lost her mind- I put those on like three weeks ago!" The I saw it was from you so I am like ok, she meant that for Tim! Then you texted back and said you meant that for Tim! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Haha that is a good one!! I know I had no clue what you guys were talking about; figured it was alittle insider!!! Good one Kris ahaha

Anonymous said...

What fabulous news!! I am so proud of both of you. HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!!