Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Swimming & Update

I went swimming with Karen and Mom at the Ramada today. Mom's boyfriend works for Barnaby's and gets discounted rates at the Ramada. Well, since everyone knows him and my Mom over there we can get in for free and just use the pool. It was fun and plus it's great exercise. We're going again tomorrow.

Well, still no closing date on the house yet. We actually don't have the "clear to close" from the bank yet, which I think we'll get tomorrow. There were just a few things they still needed from us. Although, friggin' Tim lost his SS Card about 10 years ago and never got a replacement! The bank needs a copy of it, but I'm hoping they'll take a copy of his Birth Certificate and ID in place of the SS Card. *cross fingers* I'm going to call tomorrow and find out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swimming was a lot of fun today and I can't wait to go again tomorrow. I really hope they will take those other things and not have to worry about the SS Card! Good luck with that! I shall see you tomorrow!