Wednesday, April 9, 2008

And we're in

We moved in to the house on Saturday. We are still unpacking and finding a home for everything. It's been insanely stressful!!! I'm getting to the point where I just start throwing things here and there. The table we got is damaged so we have to take it back and wait for another to come. I'm having the worst luck finding curtains I like for our living room. I'm going to check out the Curtain Shop tomorrow on my lunch break. I heard they are expensive, but they have lots to choose from. I'm happy with how the house has turned out. The living room has posed quite the challenge. Between the picture window, the baseboards, the window between the kitchen and living room AND the basement door it's pretty difficult to find a spot for the basic stuff like couch and entertainment center. Our entertainment center is rather large so it makes it harder to place it so it doesn't look awkward. I'm sure sometime down the road we will replace it with a small one, otherwise we'll never change the living room around - How Boring! Okay, I should get back to organizing something. I'll try and post some new pics soon.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Rick Jordan said...

That is AWESOME! Congratulations! It definitely is stressful moving and setting up an entirely new house! Well worth it though!

Rick Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yeah for being in your new home, boo for being stressed, yeah for it being worth it when it is all said and done. Don't let her fool you though the living room looks good how it is set up right now! :o) Love ya

Rick Jordan said...

Glad you figured out the living room! The problem is I am a guy and wouldn't have lost sleep over it if it was my living room! LOL