He noticed RIGHT AWAY! haha!! He had no idea I was cutting it... nobody did really. I'm glad he isn't one of those guys that gets all upset about girls cutting their hair.
You hair looks even better in person... super cute in the picture but i just don't think it does it justice! I think Tim like your hair so much he decided to cut his own hair that same night hehehe
5 comments:
Your hair looks so good!!! But I still can't believe you didn't tell me you were actually going to do it! And of course the house looks great!
Love ya
Wow! What a cute haircut...and the house looks wonderful! I can't wait to visit; only two weeks until I get to Maine!!
Very cute! I usually like longer hair but that is a keeper! Please tell me Tim noticed! LOL
He noticed RIGHT AWAY! haha!! He had no idea I was cutting it... nobody did really. I'm glad he isn't one of those guys that gets all upset about girls cutting their hair.
You hair looks even better in person... super cute in the picture but i just don't think it does it justice! I think Tim like your hair so much he decided to cut his own hair that same night hehehe
Post a Comment