I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to see some sort of wild life (other than birds and squirrels) in our back yard. FINALLY, tonight I looked out the window and there was a bunny eat some grass or clovers over near the brush pile in the back yard. He's been out there for at least an hour! He's pretty big and I got fairly close to him.



I'd like to leave some snacks out for him, but I'm afraid I'll attract unwanted wildlife like skunks, raccoons or
porcupine's. Hopefully he'll return on his own.
3 comments:
What a cute little bunny! I have had the skunks and porcupines! They aren't much fun! Except Cooper likes them!
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!
We haven't had any porcupines! Those must have been at your other house with your other wife and kids :)
How quickly we forget the whole chasing the porcupine out back of John's house and Sean yelling the whole time, "shoot him, Dad!" That was only last year I think!
Post a Comment