Saturday, May 3, 2008

We gots a mowah


Last night we went and picked out a lawn mower! YAY!! I'm thinking maybe next weekend we'll test it out. Some parts of the lawn are starting to get a little long, but there are still a few brown patches. I think we're pretty much all set for big stuff (for now). Eventually we'll get a dishwasher and an island for the kitchen, but those things will come much later.


The washer and dryer are working wonderfully! I think I've done about 5 loads in the past 2 days and I still have about 2 loads I could do. It was ridiculous how much we had been holding onto instead of going to the laundrymat. And I did have 2 sets of sheets to wash so that was a load on it's own.


We are heading up to Margarita's for Jared's birthday in a few minutes. Should be a good time!

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Very nice! I am guessing Tim doesn't think so! I am doing laundry right now and NOTHING beats just throwing in a load and not having to go anywhere! WOW- that sounded really dirty! I meant laundry! LOL

Kristie said...

Hey! I will do my share of mowing the lawn. I don't mind it. I may sing a different tune by the end of the summer! =o)

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- come do my lawn, too! I like mowing the lawn! It is fun and you can see accomplishment when you are finally done!

Anonymous said...

Time to get that thing dirty now!! haha It seems as though you are now a little less stressed out and can relax now!