My mom is getting married tomorrow. I spent about half the day just getting things together, baking cookies, cutting fruit, and making deviled eggs. Karen is here, she is spending the night. She's in the kitchen making her veggie platter. We have to be at my moms early in the morning so we can start decorating. They are having the wedding and reception at there house out on Pushaw. The wedding is at 1:00 and the reception will follow. Alright, I gotta try my dress on 1 more time to be sure I still like smokin' hot in it! HAHA =O)
4 comments:
SO- you post about being smoking hot in a dress and post pictures of COOKIES! LOL- hope everything goes well and you have fun!
The Fruit bowl and those cookies were a HIT! You did a great job... I know Kritie is such a tease not putting a picture up of her in the dress looking smoking hot maybe she will blog the ones from the wedding! haha
Opps got a little excited when typing my name!!!!
Karenm! Love it! I am glad everything went well! Those cookies look YUMMY!
Post a Comment