Because my computer has been ridiculously stupid lately. Why I don't I just use Tim's? Well, I am right now, but I can't load pic's on to his computer (and everything I want to blog about NEEDS pics). Why? Because Tim would rather I didn't. Why? It'll "slow" it down. haha! I don't know what to do with my computer. I'd like to get a new one, but I don't know. I wonder how much I could get for mine if I sold it? It's 3 years old.
Anyway, I'll try to get my computer working again so I can blog some pics. We have a bird feeder and I'm loving my birdies. Our Wii has been the absolute highlight of my life for the past couple of weeks!!! I feel like I've been insanely busy since we've got the house. Whether it's house projects or just out and about doing stuff it feels nonstop at times. I think I love it though hahaa!!
5 comments:
Wii rules! Sorry about your computer! I hope you get a new one because new stuff kicks butt! I know all about the busy stuff around the house! I don't think you are ever completely done!
The Wii does rule... I want to go over there everyday and play now that I have played! It is an addiction! hahaha! Well, hopefully you will figure out what you want to do about your computer. The house is looking great and you have your little wild animals around! :o)
You can get about zero dollars for your computer.
Geesh, that sentence posted before I finished writing the rest! I'm in the same boat; my computer is SO damned slow I could just scream whenever I'm trying to do any that uses more than one KILObyte of memory. I hate to break down and buy a new one, but I'm heading in that direction--sooner than later.
I guess it was sooner, huh mom? ;) ;)
Post a Comment