
After much deliberation it seems I need a new router not a new computer (although I'm still leaning towards the latter). I get a teeny weeny discount through Dell because of where I work so I was checking out there new Inspiron. They have some really pretty colors and patterns you can get! And after I added the features I wanted it was about $780 (w/ discount). Although, the rational side of me will kick in before the purchase goes through and I'll be stuck with my old one. At Merrill we used to do a no interest computer loan for bank employees - yeah, it was awesome!! You had your payment come out of every check. But that went bye-bye when we became Chittenden.

And I continue to be a Wii fanatic!! Karen is also a Wii fanatic. She is actually on her way over to play - I think she's using me. =o) She was just over last night to play too.
I've thrown in some random photos for your enjoyment. I figured it wouldn't hurt Tim's computer to just load a few pics on. AND LIKE HE'S EVEN GUNNA KNOW!!! 

4 comments:
Very nice pictures! That sounds like a cool deal with the loan- too bad you can't get that anymore! Wii rules!
I love Gold Finch! I used to have a flock of them at my feeders. I miss them! Is that picture from your new house?
We have mario carts and I have to play it almost every day. It is sad LOL...
Yes, that's a pic from my house!! I was playing Mario Galaxy every day, but I've slowed down. More because it's getting so much harder and I'm losing interest. The old mario games were never that hard.
The wii is an acceptable addiction to have.
Post a Comment