Camp was wonderful again this year! We had a really great time!! I decided to keep the pictures to a limit (under 40). I normally go crazy and then have like 30 duck pictures and 20 Tim pictures. Then they all look the same from year to year! We left Tuesday afternoon, Karen and Jason came up on Thursday night. They brought their camper to stay in (the beds in the camp SUCK!). Jared and Leigh came up Friday night so there was 6 of us partying it up for the 4th. We thought for sure we would catch some fireworks from some where along the lake. We did see some in the distance and we heard some that were close, but not close enough because we couldn't see them.
We really didn't want to leave this year. It was so beautiful Saturday, but it was Karen's birthday and I wanted to go out with her. And it was nice to have Sunday to get laundry done and just relax before going back to work.
We went to The Ground Round for dinner. Then Karen, Jason and I went to the Sports Arena, played some pool and watched the race. I actually got into the friggin race!! Jason is a Kyle Busch fan (and he won) so that was interesting. I didn't know much about how races worked other than the boring dumbness of going in circles for a ridiculous amount of laps at like 190 mph! But I learned some things and I liked it. NO I'm not about to start watching them every weekend, but maybe once and awhile! =)
I have finally have my computer back so you may see more blogging from me!
7 comments:
YAY!! You're back to blogging!!!
Awesome pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time! We are leaving Friday after work to go up there and I can't wait to have a week off from work! Happy Birthday, Karen! Mine is tomorrow and I could miss it quite easily! I did get some cool gifts though so I guess that is good! Glad you enjoyed the race! They can definitely be boring at times but Daytona is usually quite eventful!
Sounds like you had a good time and it is good to have ya back bloggin'.
You got some good pictures. I know I had a great time at camp! Thanks for coming out with us for my birthday. Racing can be interesting as long as you don't have to watch it every weekend. I didn't take hardly any pictures at camp or on my birthday though. Can't wait for camp next year! :o)
Thanks for the Birthday wishes Rick!
Oh and by the way that picture of you and Tim did come out really good. Minus the fact that you are black and make him look so pale hahahaha Love ya
My future SIL is black? Don't tell Colleen and Tim's Nana! LOL
Post a Comment