Karen and I packed a lunch and went to Sand Beach in Bar Harbor for a few hours today. We hadn't been since we were young so we didn't recall the COST to get in. 20 freakin' dollars dudes! We had to pay for the 7 day pass because there is no 1 day pass! But, it was worth it at least this time it was, we probably will not return any time soon (well, unless we make it back within the next 7 days, haha).
The water was pretty chilly, as the ocean normally is. What we hated was the seaweed that clung to our legs in the water when the waves came in, yuck! And the ridiculous amount of sand that ended up in places sand is never suppose to be! Now I'm a little on the burnt side, but that's okay I'm hoping it'll tan right up! And I think all that sun is what is making me feel really sleepy.
7 comments:
I do look pretty hot in that one picture huh? hahah Just kidding!!! My nose and forehead are still a little burnt today but the rest of me pretty much just tanned right up. I still can't get over the fact that you can't get a day pass! I did have a great time though... it was the best day ever to be at the beach; the weather couldn't have been much better. OMG the seaweed on my legs and steping on crap I almost couldn't even handle it hahaha I don't understand why the seaweed is so bad. I don't recall it being that way. I know in NC; the beaches weren't like that haha I am sure we will go back sometime like you said when we can get our $20 worth and go more then just one day!!!! I am glad we went though VERY VERY fun. But $3 to go to Jenkins beach will work as well this summer! haha Man i wrote my own little blog in here. hahaha
Love ya
I looked at your headline quick and thought it said 'sand beach and some hot boobs!' LOL- looks like you guys had fun!
No one will comment here because I said 'boobs'! LOL
HAHAHAHA that's a riot! I bet you did a double take when you thought it said boobs then you were highly disappointed! HAHAHA
LOL- I totally did a double take! I was like, "this is going to be the best blog EVER!" LOL
hahaha!! BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS!!
You don't realize- that doesn't scare me away! LOL
Post a Comment