Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sister Day!

For quite a few months now Karen and I have set a side a Sister Day each month. We try and do something together on that day. Although, we did just go to the beach on Saturday, that was not Sister Day. Sister Day is the 15th of each month!

We decided to go bowling today! We had a fairly good time, but I think in our minds we thought we would have a ridiculously good time! We both immediatly agreed that bowling at the Sports Arena does not compare to bowling in my living room on the Wii!! And I think if there was more than just 2 of us in the entire building it would have been a little more fun (okay, so 2 couples had shown up shortly after we got there, but you get the idea).

Tim's friends are over jamming in the purple room. I actually really don't mind when they play over here. I like some of the songs they cover and occasionally I find myself singing along. =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though it wasn't as exciting as we thought it was going to be I still have a good time. I like your go go go picture and the saying you have on the last one about me hahah Thanks! I love sister day and I love my sister! :o) I love how we have sister day like we don't hang out all the time anyway! hahaha Love Ya!

Kristie said...

haha! I know, but this way if we don't have a chance to get together then we know on the 15th we MUST get together!! =O) Love you too!

Anonymous said...

I think it is cool having a sister day! I think everyone should have something like that! Sister day for me is just a day spent with my best friend! So whats in the works for next month...it falls on a Friday! We gotta go do that wine tasting sometime!

Rick Jordan said...

What a cool idea! Sounds like you guys had fun! I HATE the bowling the big balls! LOL

Kristie said...

Mmmm... I'd pick big balls over little balls any day!!

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- I have like a thousand come backs to that but amazingly none come to mind! I think my mind is fried from the sun!

Nicole said...

I totally :HEART: Big Balls!! HEE HEE!! I'll take any chance to say "BIG BALLS"!!

Rick Jordan said...

Big balls, small boys- they all do the job unless they are sterile balls! LOL