Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh Boy

mi·graine –noun
an extremely severe paroxysmal headache, usually confined to one side of the head and often associated with nausea; hemicrania
.

I knew when I went to bed last night that I didn't have just any headache that a good nights sleep would wash away. Oh no, I knew when I woke up this morning it would be nasty. Little did I know how truely agonizing it was going to be to just get out of bed. Usually I can get up and walk around, jump in the shower, and eat some breakfast and feel a little better. This morning was ridiculous! I could barely stand without wanting to cry from the pain. And after about 10 minutes of being out of bed I knew this was no regular headache. I slept off and on (mostly on) until 3:00 this afternoon!!! I'm pretty dungy feeling now from all that sleep, but my headache is gone.
Tim and I are just chilling out listening to some music. I think we actually get along our best if we're just sitting quietly listening to music. haha!!

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

That sounds REALLY aweful! I used to have them like ten years ago and I know how bad they can be! They make you feel absolutely miserable and useless! I have never felt anything that makes you feel that bad! Glad you feel better now!