I rarely ever stay up late, but since I had slept so much yesterday I couldn't possibly go to sleep before 3a.m.! So I got a chance to watch Craig Ferguson. I friggin' love this guy! He is my favorite Late Night Show host by far!! When I watch him it's one of the few times I truly laugh out loud while watching TV.
6 comments:
I haven't seen 3 AM since our 5th of July party! I have actually never seen his show! Guess that makes me old or I go to bed really early! I like to think it is the later!
yeah, I'm pretty sure it's that you go to bed really early. I rarely ever see the show because I'm usually in bed by then. I think his show starts at 1:00a.m.
I have never seen it either... WAY past my bedtime!!
I love Craig Ferguson.
Jerry, I can't tell if you're serious or if you're mocking me....
He's serious- we talked about it on the way into work!
Post a Comment