We've begun working on the room in the basement. It was one of the projects we were really hoping to finish this summer! As you can see from the photos we have removed one wall and we are extending the room a couple more feet.
Jason and Dad worked on it this weekend. Jason is my Project Manager while Dad is just a little helper (haha). But seriously, Jason is pretty much the one I'm leaning on to help get this done for us. Tim had been so indecisive about everything regarding the room so I just took charge (naturally) otherwise it would have never been started! So, really Tim wasn't very excited until he came home Sunday and saw the room. Now he can't wait to be down there. The room is bigger than the Purple Room. And I'm excited to create my "spare" bedroom/my office/scrap area/MY SPACE. :) 
8 comments:
That is really cool! And yes, it is very nice to have people that will help you! I can't wait to see it when it is completely done! That gives me motivation to do something with my disaster of a basement!
I know that Jason plans on being over there this weekend to work on it again. Now you just need to get ahold of Dad and see what he is up to this weekend. It is going to be so cool once it is done though, but it is off to a good start so far!
And by the way the pictures do it no justice on its size and what not!!!
Speaking of seeing the room in the basement you haven't even seen our house Rick!!
I'm glad Jason is coming over!! Let me know if he has any special requests. (food, drink, a LIVE kristie & karen rap concert)
I know I haven't! What is up with that?
It looks like it is gonna be a nice space having handy friends & relatives is definitely a huge perk.
I think Rick thinks he is way to cool to come over to your place!!! I totally think Jason wants to have a live Kristie & Karen Rap Concert. We gots to get our rap song line up ready.
Yeah- that's it! I am too cool! You have met me right? LOL
Post a Comment