
AHHHH!! I've got it I tell ya... I've got the DOG fever. I HAVE GOT TO HAVE A DOG!!! I've been searching online (petfinder.com, unclehenrys, Bangor Daily). I don't want to spend a whole lot because we don't have a lot of money. But my gosh, Dog's rarely sell for under $400! Because after I spend the $400 I would need to go out and buy all the dog "stuff" and of course food. I have one dog I'm inquiring about, but I don't want to talk about him because I'll jinx it... okay done talking about him (no, it's not a cocker spaniel). :) Tim isn't really a fan of the idea of getting a dog, but he's willing to give in to this because he knows how important it is to me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE dogs and I miss having one around. I know I don't want to get a puppy because of the time it takes to train him. I just assume get one who is about 3-5 years old - one that is house trained and stuff. Although, by this age they can have already picked up bad habits. There's just no winning!
2 comments:
Good luck with your search! Colleen is SO lucky with the dogs she gets! I guess it isn't really luck- she really knows what she is looking for and doesn't settle for dogs that don't fit her! You seem perfect for a dog! Enjoy!
Dogs are awesome. ...and to mimic Rick's statement Good luck with the search for the perfect dog.
Post a Comment