Saturday, August 30, 2008

Party At Our House!

We had a party at our house last night. It was completely random - meaning Tim said on the way home from work he wanted some drinking buddies over so he called Jared and Leigh, I got Karen and Jason and Chris came by a little later.


We had a great time! Jason is ridiculously camera shy so I snapped the camera at him until I got one of his face! :) Chris, Jared, and Tim were playing with their cell phones and the blue tooth feature - so fun (sarcasm). A little froggy was stuck to the back window for hours last night - haha! He was cute* Around 10:00 we fired up the BBQ and made some hot dogs. Overall we really didn't do much of anything - just hung out, talked and laughed. Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you asked u to come over i had a good time!! Jason is ridiculous about having his picture taken... drives me nuts haha That frog was there all night!