Like I said before, a 30th birthday deserves a good present. And being the best girlfriend ever I got him a GOOD present! On Wednesday, August 13th we will be going to see Radiohead. YUP! He is way excited... me, not so much. haha! But I think it'll be really fun. We're going to stay over night after the concert and drive home Thursday. Get this, I've had the tickets since April!! Talk about being a secret keeper! Not usually one of my strong points when the secret is stuff like this!! Although, he kinda had an idea of what his gift was since I had to tell him to get some time off.
Tonight we're just going to have chinese and relax. We were planning to go see The Dark Knight, but it's such a ridiculously long movie (2 1/2 hours) we thought it would be better to go on the weekend. (Tim falls asleep by 8:30 half the time!) 
9 comments:
That is a really cool present! Congrats on keeping it a secret that long! Happy Birthday, Tim! Enjoy #30! It really isn't different than any other birthday- in my opinion anyways! Have fun at the concert and take pics and blog about them!
That is a really cool present! Congrats on keeping it a secret that long! Happy Birthday, Tim! Enjoy #30! It really isn't different than any other birthday- in my opinion anyways! Have fun at the concert and take pics and blog about them!
That is a really cool present! Congrats on keeping it a secret that long! Happy Birthday, Tim! Enjoy #30! It really isn't different than any other birthday- in my opinion anyways! Have fun at the concert and take pics and blog about them!
So good I had to say it three times! LOL
Thanks Buddy! Thanks Buddy! Thanks Buddy! We will!!!
WOW Rick, were you riding the tard cart???
Happy birthday Timmy!!
Hope it was a good one.
I was thinking that Tim might wanna take Rick as excited as he was about the gift that he had to comment three times. ;0)
It is best not to get him this excited or the next thing ya know he's humping the air moaning "Radiohead"
Not pretty.
All kidding aside though from the look on Tims face it looks like he thinks it was a great gift.
HAHA Great Pictures! I think he had a great 30th bday! You did well keeping the secret of the tickets.
You aren't right, Jerry! Nice comment though- it cracked me up! Like you are any better with your assless chaps and cowboy boots, sitting on a horse! I feel bad for the horse! LOL
Post a Comment