Thursday, July 31, 2008
Thirty years later...
I'm getting very excited for Tim's birthday (Next Thursday). HE WILL BE 30!!!! I can't say what I've got for him becuase it's way awesome... at least for him it will be! To the rest of us... not so much! But, I don't want him to find out! And if for some freak reason he decides to read this blog then my surprise is ruined. We don't normally do much for our birthday's other than go to dinner or something, but I think we'll have a party next weekend, with a bbq and ice cream cake from Dairy Queen! MMM* I think it's important to make a big deal of someones 30th birthday! I don't think Tim really cares that he's 30... at least he doesn't say much about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well here's an early "Happy 30th birthday" for Tim in case I don't get to see you guys until after Thursday.
I agree you gotta do something to mark the big "3Oooooh-my-freakin'-god-I-lived-this-long"
LOL
Happy Birthday Tim! I like parties! And I like ice cream cake!
THIRTY!! That is absolutely NOT true! I couldn't possibly have a son that old! (I think he'll like what I got him, too!)
TOMORROWS THE BIG 3-0 DAY!!!! HOLY FRICKITY FRICK!!!!!!
I love frickity frick! LOL
Post a Comment