Tuesday, August 19, 2008

(running) on the road again...

About the time we went to camp (first week of July) I gave up on running. I had been doing really well and had got up to running 5 miles (all at the same time haha). And lately I've been thinking about getting back into it and finally today I said "this is the day." It really was a nice evening to run - kind of cool but the sun was out.(And on a side note: some of the leaves on the trees have already turned orange! HOLY CRAP DUDES) I hope I can stick with it this time. My dad has a treadmill that I'm suppose to get from him so I have no excuse why I can't run during the winter months. I think if I come up with a schedule I'll be more likely to stick to it. I NEED lists and plans in order to function haha!

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Good for you! I have been religious about my weight training but I stopped doing cardio like 8 months ago and I am having a hard time doing it again! I HAVE a treadmill and I keep coming up with excuses not to run on it! If you ever want some company some night, Jessi is looking for someone to go running with to train for field hockey and would love to go with you! I don't run and neither does Colleen!

Kristie said...

AWESOME!! That would be fun! :) It's always way easier to run with someone.

Artistically Twisted said...

I used to run like crazy.... I haven't run in awhile but I have been thinking about getting back into it myself. Congrats to you for getting back to doing it.

Rick Jordan said...

Well, I run my mouth but I don't think that burns very many calories! LOL