Our sheet rock was delivered today. YAY! But unfortunately we will not be working on the room this weekend - Jason can't make it over! :( Maybe next weekend... or maybe he'll surprise us and just stop on by!! haha
I've been on a crazy reading kick lately - finishing books within 3-4 days and immediatly picking up another one. Usually I need breaks in between books so I can "absorb" then I move on to the next one. But all I read about is ooey gooey love and stuff so they're all the same!!
I think tonight we are going to make some rice krispie squares. The recipe is ridiculously easy but I've never made them before. Tonight I went grocery shopping and decided to pick up some rice krispies and marshmallows. Should be yummy!!!
Tim wants to take a ride down to the Lewiston area and check out a car (can't wait) - not that I really have anything else planned other than some laundry and maybe mow the lawn. I wish I could read in the car, but I get so car sick!
Okay, it's Rice Krispie TIME!!
6 comments:
You ruined it! Colleen always tells me how HARD they are to make and they are SO good! She is like, "I slaved two hours so you can have Rice Krispie Treats! Hope you enjoy them!" LOL
Rice Krispie squares are two tons of awesome wrapped up in a pound of Niiiiiice! Plain and simple!
Well hopefully the sheet rock goes up soon. We are working around the house this weekend ourselves... It is rewarding to see things get done.
Plus I am sure that Tim is absolutely itching to get his jam space set up just the way he wants it.
Well, I hate to be the one to bust your Bubble but Jason will not be there next weekend because we will be in NH for the Races and what not. Maybe Dad can get it going!! If not maybe the following weekend or hopefully the following weekend Jason can come by!!! Once that is up I think it is going to fly getting done!!!
And I have to say I was at Kristie's today and her Rice Krispie Treats came out GREAT and she put some chocolate spinkles on them.... TOO DIE FOR I TELL YA!!!! Frickity Fricken GOOD!!!!
Thanks Karen! Now I am hungry for Rice Krispie Treats!
HAHA Oh I am hungry just thinking about them myself and heck I had some yesterday!!! :o)
You losers!
Post a Comment