Monday, September 8, 2008

I Denounce My Love of the Patriots!!!

Okay, maybe I wont go that far, BUT I am VERY VERY VERY upset right now!! Is Brady really going to be out the WHOLE Season!!!!? (yes) And what the hell is going to happen to the Patriots game... it'll probably go right down the pooper. I swear I'm not even going to watch this season, it's just hopeless! Yeah, so I'm being dramatic and I will still watch, but it's really upsetting. They needed to come back this year and pull off a super bowl win to make up (well, not make up but at least "fix) for last years loss. sigh* I get so sick of saying "there's always next year" the friggin' year just started and I already have to say "there's still next year!" DAMN IT!

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, but want to here is the article.

5 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

The last time this happened to your team, you won the Super Bowl! Don't lose faith! Turn on ESPN and you will see we don't even have ONE QB!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on that Sis!!!! Might as well pretend there is no football season this year!!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

Can we rewind and have a 'Do Over' for week 1?

Kristie said...

I wish!!! Week 1 sucked all around! And about your first comment: Cassel is NOTHING like Brady was!

Rick Jordan said...

I know- I was trying to make you feel better!