My Dad came over yesterday AND today to work on our room downstairs. He (with Tim's much needed assistance) got the room completely sheetrocked!! We had finished the ceiling yesterday - that was crazy hard because the sheets were 12 feet long and VERY heavy!! Doing the walls today my Dad pretty much did it by himself because Tim was at work. Tim's going to be so excited to see it when he gets home!
Next Steps: my Dad will be coming back to do the taping and mudding. Then it's primer and paint. After that we'll need to put some carpet down and get a new door. It's coming together quickly now and it's very exciting!!! WAHOO* Despite my excitement now I'll probably hate it when the room is done because I'll never see Tim again!!
3 comments:
Awesome pictures! WOW- it is coming along good! You guys will be done in NO time! Congrats! Nice win against the Jets yesterday! Looks like your season isn't over yet!
I know - I was shocked myself about that win! haha
The room looks awesome! I hate mudding and taping! That is why my ceiling is still not painted LOL...It is amazing though how the sheetrock changes the whole room and makes it a reality. Looks like a great place to jam.
Post a Comment