Halloweeeen!!
I'm very excited about Halloween tomorrow - not because we are going to a party, but because I'm really hoping to get lots of trick-or-treaters!! I've bought about $20+ worth of candy! A friend of mine convinced me I need an assortment, not just 1 kind of candy (chocolate and non-chocolate stuff) haha!! So I went to Sams Club and bought 2 big bags, along with a small bag of Smarties I had already purchased at Wal-mart. I've got my candy all mixed up in a bowl and I made a few of the small candy bags to hand out - I had some left over from a few years ago. Tomorrow is orange and black day at work haha! We're encouraged to wear something orange and black... How creative huh? I had to borrow an orange shirt from a friend - who has orange clothes? (Duh, my friend haha)
11 comments:
Oh bother something tells me you have a lot of candy left over! You better save the banana flavored laffe taffey for me! (how ever it is spelt) haha HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
NO, NO, NO. The banana laffy taffy is for ME!!
WOW! 2 people who favor the banana laffey taffey - yuck! :)
I suppose I could share Janice! :o) I didn't think there were any other banana laffy taffy lovers out there!!! haha YUM!!!!!
That really stinks! You need to come up with a theme like my aunt had with the cemetery and the witch thing every Halloween! She used to get TONS of trick or treaters and she loves out further than we do!
"And she LOVES out further than we do"??? hmmm interesting! hahahaha
LOL- lives! I guess I fat fingered that one!
GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! ANYTHING Banana flavored is just plain WRONG!!
including bananas.
What the Frickity Frick is wrong with you.... Banana EVERYTHING so GOOOOODDDDD!!!! YUMMY YUMMY!!! Ok well maybe not ALL banana stuff is wonderful but I like most banana stuff!!! You're missing out; Damn your taste buds damn them all to hell!
You tell her, Karen! My favorite is BBQ banana on the grill! LOL
Post a Comment