As I get older I'm beginning to gain more of an interest in politics. This is the first year I spent time watching some of the debates and it was also the first time I ever voted (A registered Democrat thank you very much)!! I'm guessing part of that has to do with this year being such an important election year. I'm even watching the News as they follow the Polls. Tim would rather put in a movie, but I'm kind of interested in watching the hype! Yes, I did vote for Obama (in case you couldn't figure that out by the Obama sign). I find it interesting how people look at me when I say "I voted for Obama" some appear to be unmoved while others act as though I just told them I have small pox. I also find it interesting that some people don't want to share who they voted for. Why? Is it suppose to be a secret? Do you think people are going to judge you or dislike you? IF they do than good because you probably don't want them talking to you anyway! By no means do I walk around asking people who they voted for because I'm sensitive to peoples right to privacy. But you know what I'm saying, right? *If you voted for McCain don't dare post a comment I swear I will reek havoc all over your blog! HAHA! JOKE*
5 comments:
I voted for McCain! I didn't keep it a secret and I couldn't care less who knows! Raise havoc! I will NEVER EVER build you shelves of you do! Who am I kidding- I won't even build my wife shelves so that is a bit of an idle threat! I think it is cool that you are interested in politics and am very happy to hear you voted! Too many people pass the buck and don't bother voting when it is very important!
So glad you are able to speak out about who you voted for! No shame!! haha! No worries Rick, I have a MAN who will build me shelves!! It's unfortunate Colleen can't say the same! :)
Pass the buck!??? I MADE you go vote!!!!! You TOTALLY weren't going to until I laid the "you have to be a role model for the kids" crap on your ass!!
If I had voted I would of voted for McCain!!!!
I was going to vote regardless of what you said- I just wasn't feeling it when I talked to you!
Post a Comment